After running Growth for multiple VC-backed B2B companies, from $2m to $40 million in fundraising, Chris saw companies were faced with the same universal problems:
“Paid ads worked when we launched, but are now delivering lower quality leads.”
“Inbound marketing brings us a lot of junior analysts, who waste our team’s time and compare us against 5-10 other vendors."
“Social media works sometimes, but it's not predictable and feels like a miracle when it does work.”
“Why aren’t podcasts, guest posts, white papers, and PR working like they used to? We see a temporary blip in results with these efforts”
“We’ve exhausted the team’s black book of connections, and have already worked as many introductions as we could.”
Upon testing every growth channel at his disposal, Chris found the most predictable way to increasing revenue was outbound lead generation.
After months of trial by fire, he devised a process that could:
- Generate 20+ leads monthly, per representative
- Qualify ~50% of contacts who agreed to a meeting
- Close ~15% of all leads, closed at an average $30k contract size
- Earn an incremental $60,000 in revenue (20 * .5 * .15 * $30,000) each month, per representative.
The focus of this course is to help you with your creative outreach, and achieve these results for yourself.
After finishing this course, you will have a framework to:
- Build a list of future customers
- Write creative, differentiated outbound messages
- Wake up to messages from future customers, who are interested in learning more (put another way: generate leads!)
If you're any of the following, you will walk away with an understanding of how to make a case for your product or service:
- Founders of SaaS and Marketplace companies
- B2B Digital marketers
- Consultancy owners
- Agencies and Services founders
- VP’s of Marketing, Sales, and Growth
- Anyone who targets SMB’s, Midsize, and Enterprise companies
- Anyone focused on building high-value relationships (fundraising, recruiting, seo, press)
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Chris Marin
Chris Marin is the founder and CEO of Convertist, which runs outbound lead generation sequences for YC companies to enterprises like Microsoft and Adecco. He also assists these companies with hands-on training, which runs at a price tag of $30,000 or more. For the first time, Chris agreed to open up about some of his lead generation tactics to everyone with this course. Prior to starting Convertist, Chris was the Head of Growth for JobHive and OrderWithMe, companies that raised $2.5m and $40m, respectfully. He is also a former player on the US Nationals chess team and a contributor to Forbes.