"I know what my goals are
but I have no idea how to get there"
Hi! My name is Eyal Toledano and for the past decade, I've obsessed over the science of engineering predictable growth for a variety of startups across SaaS, Ecommerce, mobile, gaming and more.
If you’re like me, you’ve run into many challenges trying to grow your startup, sell more of your product or garner traction for a project. All too often, we hear that ‘Build It And They Will Come’ is not a viable business strategy.
In the field, the truth is most startups die from being unable to materialize their goals into actual results. Too much strategy and too little action.
The fact is that goal seeking is an applied skill; it takes time, practice and mistakes to get really good at it and its nuances:
- Whether a product already exists or not, how do you determine the path to reaching your goals?
- How do you set goals?
- What is the simplest way to gain a heuristic understanding of every moving piece contributing to your desired bottom line?
After helping dozens of companies systemize their approach to growth through advisory engagements, accelerator mentorship and hands-on workshops, the Growth Models & Goalseeking masterclass was created to help transfer those skills on-demand.
The goal of this masterclass is to share my emotional, psychological and logical approach to designing growth systems with you so you can apply that approach to your use case.
What you’ll learn
- Over 6.5+ hours of video growth instruction, learn to reverse-engineer your future state into weekly and monthly product iterations, complete with quantified KPI targets giving you a focused growth roadmap aimed at delivering the key monthly uplifts to reach your goals.
- Traverse the key sections of your company, defining and optimizing your Market, Product, Acquisition Channels and Business Model in a matter that enables your product to build demand for itself, rather than constantly having to figure out how to build demand for the product.
- Learn to identify North Star metrics which have the power to positively influence your every KPI across the board and how to optimize your product management in relation to these metrics
- Achieve working proficiency by building a growth model for your SaaS which will plainly show what needs to happen, where it needs to happen and by when to hit your desired goals.
Who is this Masterclass for?
This is an entry-level growth marketing strategy class aimed at introducing marketers with a deeper sense of how to materialize their own strategy into a month to month execution plan that overdelivers their goals. Approximately 20% of the time is spent reviewing key growth concepts and 80% is follow along materials aimed at developing critical thinking around the most important parts of the growth equation.
- Startup founders
- Marketing managers
- Growth marketers (SaaS, mobile, ecommerce)
- Ecommerce marketers
Every model is different, especially based on the kind of business model used. A SaaS or mobile app model may focus on revenue and user retention whereas an ecommerce or transactional model might be more focused on profitably acquiring customers from the onset.
The goal of the course isn't to download and use the model that was built in the videos; but to give you enough tools and confidence to bootstrap a model of your own that clearly communicates your path and how to achieve it.
Growth Strategist Certification
Complete a ten-part questionnaire to cement your understanding of the theory and practice of engineering and executing a demand and growth strategy. Walk away from the Masterclass as a certified growth strategist.
About Your Instructor
- "Eyal is one of the rare players in the startup space who can play each role really well. He has deep experience in startups at all stages of the lifecycle and across industries with specific superpowers in e-commerce, marketplaces and SaaS models. The wonderful aspect of working with Eyal is he raises everyone's game and keeps the momentum that is so vital to startups going up and to the right. I would work with Eyal and any company he is associated with, in a heartbeat."
- "It's rare to find a Growth advisor of Eyal's caliber, let alone one who consistently drives results across the entire funnel. The hyper-growth we've experienced at ManyChat would overwhelm even the most seasoned Growth marketers. However, I can always rely on Eyal to bring compassion, perspective, and a few 'next steps' to the challenges at hand. Eyal is the trusted Growth advisor most SaaS founders know they need, but may never be lucky enough to have. I feel privileged to have Eyal's help growing ManyChat, and I'd relish the opportunity to work with him again on future projects."
- "I have never learnt more in a short period of time than while working with Eyal. He's an extremely knowledgeable entrepreneur who always brings the best of the talent he works with."
- "Eyal has been more than instrumental in helping me get my company growth on track. His experience helped him understand where I was coming from and provide a clear and actionable path to not just profitability, but to my own personal comfort and sanity. He's helped devise and implement a great, nimble marketing strategy fit for a small company, but scalable as we grow. He's also been a huge help in larger business operations. He made some strategic staffing suggestions which we're still relying on and benefitting from today. It's been such an honor to work with such a fine tuned mind. I can't wait to see where things go from here!"
- "Eyal is a true growth master. I've learned a ton through my time working with him. He's the man who makes the best plans. His strategic insight and advice helps companies reach product market fit. Highly recommend working with him if you get the opportunity."
Get started now!
Forged in the fires of hypergrowth startups, Eyal is a serial technologist with a deep focus on growth engineering. Having led GTM and/or growth at companies like Sonder, Sociable Labs, ManyChat, NestReady, Camellia Sinensis, Spoil and others across SaaS, mobile and ecommerce, Eyal has a deep and technical understanding of the How and Why behind startup hypergrowth.