Excited about growth hacking, but stuck on how to start implementing it?
Yeah, we’ve all been there. The good news is that the growth wheel can start spinning in hours, not months.
Welcome to the Growth Hacking Ideation workshop! 🤩
Having worked with hundreds of companies as growth consultants and practitioners across the globe, we’ve seen the same barrier all over again:
- “I really want to start with growth hacking, but I have problems getting the ball rolling”
- “My team comes up with a lot of ideas, but we have absolutely no idea where to start, they are scattered all over the place.”
- “Formulating hypotheses is more an exception to a rule than vice versa in my organization.”
- “Scoring ideas takes forever and I have no clue if my prioritization is any good.”
- “I see no reasonable order in the things that we are doing. We are shooting in the dark.”
We’ve created a course that is hands on and tackles all of these issues.
In less than one day you will master a proven framework on how to conduct this very same workshop in your company or for your clients
The growth experiments ideation framework that you’ll learn in the course is one we’ve used with 200+ companies.
On average, we’ve seen this framework generate anywhere from 50-130 growth experiment ideas in a session.
The best part is that these ideas are aligned with growth objectives so your business can start benefiting from this session right away.
We’ve also used a real life example in this course to show you how all this works practically - no theory-only here! Plus you’ve get all the resources you’ll see used in this course so you can apply them in your own work
After finishing this course, you will be able to:
- Master how to run your growth hacking ideation workshop for you or your clients
- To bridge the gap between “I want to hack growth” and “I am running growth meeting”
- To provide teams with a logical framework for ideation, which fuels the growth process, includes the team members to participate and ensures that ideas generated are aligned with business objectives, not “all-around” to secure the success of an early growth operation
- Help growth teams to prioritize experiment ideas based on the different nature of these ideas
- Empower growth practitioners to craft experiment hypothesis in a firm way to prevent biases and inconclusive experiments that annoy teams and pause progress
The entire course is centered around tackling a practical example with Jamber, a DTC company that sells handware mugs. However, the methodology is industry agnostic and was tested on SaaS, B2B, apps & service businesses. We will show you every step of the process from scratch.
This content is as similar as it gets to inhouse training for less than 10% of what it costs to run such a workshop in person. Really! You’ll also get to see the entire process in 3-4 hours that normally takes 2 weeks to run in companies.
Get started now!
Being a growth pioneer in the organization is tough. You have a very short window of time to prove yourself and the pressure feels overwhelming. This is why we developed a proven Growth Ideation Framework, which will help you and your team to:
- Set optimal and measurable growth objectives for your organization
- Develop targeted and well-defined experiments ideas around an objective (design thinking exercise in Miro - template included)
- Prioritize growth ideas based frameworks that you can adapt to your needs, whether you are optimizing or tackling something completely new (worksheet included)
So what exactly is a growth ideation workshop?
A Growth Ideation Workshop will produce dozens, sometimes hundreds of applicable growth experiment ideas. This is the exact same methodology that we use in our consulting work.
It has been thoroughly tested and proven to work.
Get started now!
Resources are scarce and you as a growth pioneer will be under pressure to deliver tangible results. We got you covered with a prioritization framework that will help you select the experiment ideas with the highest potential to succeed.
We’ll explain how to set up experiment hypotheses using real-life examples to help you understand how to do this for yourself.
And of course, we’ll always show you how to come up with growth objectives to ensure that your testing is always focused on your biggest growth opportunities.
Get started now!
Great! How do I bring this to life?
We will equip you with growth process management tools and get you ready to run your growth meeting. By the end of this course, you will be perfectly equipped to:
- Run growth ideation workshops for yourself or for your clients
- Enable the growth process and get the wheel of experimentation spinning and
- Help companies understand and unlock their growth potential based on specific objectives.
So buckle up and start your growth engine! 🚀
Who is this course for?
This course has tangible and viable outcomes for:
- Digital marketers
- Product managers
- And all agile thinkers who would like to start their career in growth
🎁 Besides life-long access to the course, you will also get:
- An exclusive Miro dashboard that you can use for running your own workshops
- Slides that you can use to moderate your growth workshop
- Template for prioritizing growth ideas
- Experiment template card
- Free trial of GrowthHackers Experiments software
- Bonus assets - prioritization spreadsheets
- Certificate: “Growth Workshop Master”
Get started now!
Anuj Adhiya, "The Growth Guy" | Author, Growth Hacking for Dummies (Wiley & Sons) | Startup Mentor
Anuj Adhiya is the author of 'Growth Hacking for Dummies' (Wiley & Sons, April ’20). He is also VP of Growth at Jamber. Additionally, he's a Growth Mentor at Seedstars and Marketing Specialist at Harvard Innovation Labs. Before this he was the Category Growth Lead at The Predictive Index where he owned the site that successfully launched the talent optimization category. He was also the Director of Engagement and Analytics at GrowthHackers where he grew the world's largest growth community working directly with Sean Ellis.
Maja Voje, Growth Advisor
Maja Voje is a globally-recognized growth marketing and digital transformation expert who has managed digital initiatives for Google and Rocket Internet and is also a co-instructor in the world’s best-selling online growth hacking course, which has more than 50,000 alumni. It is used by organizations like Tesla, IBM, and Booking.com. In her career, she has helped several companies to raise €20 million in growth capital and worked with over 200 international companies in the United States of America, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands and Slovenia. Maja has completed an international master program in business administration, studied in Vienna and Shanghai. She also earned a post-graduate credential from Oxford University.
StartGreat preparation is the key to your workshop's success (5:32)
StartCreate research field - own research, competitors best practices, external inspiration & customer feedback (21:47)
StartCraft your invite list: Who should be on the growth team
StartInformation that attendees should get prior to the workshop
StartTime management & moderation best practices (8:39)