Conversion Rate Optimization
A Proven Process for ROI in 90 Days
Conversion rate optimization is one of the most powerful drivers of growth. This course will give you the step-by-step proven process that has been responsible for rapidly growing startups in Silicon Valley. You can put this in place with your team to drive ROI in the next 90 days.
Over the past decade, we have seen the trends across 155 teams that slow down growth due to myths, common mistakes, process issues, structural testing problems, and a general lack of understanding of how CRO actually works. This course helps to skip that difficult learning curve and compress the timelines for getting your program ROI positive. Whether you are just getting started or trying to take your CRO to the next level this will be a valuable deep dive into accelerating growth.
This course is packed with proven strategies, tactics, workflows, and real-world case studies so you can implement the course material in your business immediately.
What do you get in this course?
Proven CRO Process:
- Discover how a 10-year study of over 155 startups uncovered the 6 principles of digital growth that can serve as the foundation for your digital transformation.
- Get a proven process for CRO that has generated over $247 million in additional revenue from tracked a/b tests.
- See specific case studies of startups just like yours getting serious results with this process in as little as 90 days.
- Understand industry benchmarks and performance indicators to assess where you are today and what to improve to get better results.
Principle 1 - Getting Strategically Aligned for Growth:
- How to set 12-month growth goals and get all stakeholders aligned on driving results quickly.
- Create focused KPIs tied to growth goals to guide your testing for the next 90 days.
- Build a customized 90-day growth plan that structures your time, effort, and resources on strategies while reducing roadblocks.
- Ensure you have the right tech stack in place to move quickly with research and testing.
- Increase the speed of execution and improve accountability by getting your entire team on a weekly sprint cycle.
Principle 2 - Taking a Customer-Focused Approach to Growth:
- Find out if you are truly being customer-focused and how that impacts the results of all of your marketing and testing.
- Assess your current marketing and funnel with a series of frameworks that enable you to get aligned with your customers.
- Get access to documentation to lay out the step-by-step system for getting a 360 understanding of your customers.
- Challenge the myths and assumptions that cause your growth and marketing efforts to underperform.
Principle 3 - A 360° Customer Research Methodology:
- Learn how customer research can dramatically improve your testing results and validated win percentage.
- Take your team from guessing to truly being data-driven in your operations and processes.
- Get a 4 step framework for structuring the collection of customer data and insights and how to tie that to test hypotheses.
- Walk through real case studies that demonstrate how to apply research to testing in a concrete way.
- See demonstrations of quantitative and qualitative research methods and how to use them in your testing.
Principle 4 - Leveraging a Scientific Testing Process for Measurable Results:
- Learn the benefits of scientific testing vs. other inferior approaches.
- Avoid the common mistakes that most teams make that mislead their strategic decision-making.
- Put in place a hypothesis-based iterative testing methodology.
- Reduce the risk from your testing with statistical analysis.
- Extract insights about your business, product, marketing, and customers that propel you forward across all of your growth initiatives.
Principle 5 - Jumpstarting High-Velocity Testing:
- Take a minimum effective approach to save time, resources, and improve ROI.
- Learn the order of operations and effective handoffs between stakeholders to speed up your testing.
- The best approach for prioritizing testing to increase velocity and results.
- How to build your best-in-class strategic workflow.
- Building your lightning-fast implementation workflow.
- Eliminate the team roadblocks and issues that slow down your testing.
Principle 6 - Creating a Culture of Growth for Scalability:
- Two paths to change management when you start testing.
- Get all the necessary documentation to be organized across stakeholders for efficiency.
- Overcome the top issues that kill growth within your team.
- Assemble the right team with the right people and the right skills.
- Crafting a successful growth team dynamic.
- Evangelize results and get buy-in with your recommendations.
Get started now!
Jeremy's mission is to help startups with the relentless pursuit of exponential growth online. He has launched Conversion Rate Optimization programs for 155+ startups and translated that into a proven and repeatable process to drive growth in your business. This process has generated over $247 million in tracked revenue from winning onsite tests. As a professional speaker, he has presented over 175 times in 47 states and trained over 42,000 Founders, Execs, Marketers, and Growth Leaders. As an entrepreneur, he launched 4 different 7+ figure businesses from scratch.
StartPrinciple 1: Strategic Business Alignment (31:55)
StartPrinciple 2 Customer Focused Approach (20:27)
StartCustomer Focused Case Studies (14:30)
StartPrinciple 3 Customer Research Methodology (21:05)
StartCustomer Research Case Studies (25:32)
StartPrinciple 4 Scientific Testing Process (42:41)
StartPrinciple 5 High Velocity Testing (35:53)
StartPrinciple 6 Culture of Growth (30:19)
Get started now!
Who was this course made for?
- Founders and Startup Executives that want to take their team, process, and results to the next level
- CMOs and Digital Marketers that want to scale ad spend efficiently and increase ROI across all channels
- Growth Hackers that want to drive a bigger impact and increase their influence within their business
- Growth Hackers that want to expand their skills or pivot their career toward CRO
Who will get the most value from this course?
- Startups that have successfully achieved product-market fit
- Startups that want to scale their growth exponentially and need every strategy and tactic to make it happen
- Websites that have sustainable levels of traffic for iterative testing
- Teams that are new to CRO or want to get better results with their current CRO
- Teams that want to reduce the risk and common mistakes from conducting CRO
- Teams that need to show measurable results on rapid timelines
- Teams that have maxed out their ad spend and need more ways to scale their digital marketing efforts profitably
What industries and verticals does this work for?
- Our team has implemented and managed this process for 155 startups and formally trained hundreds more
- This process is proven with clients across industries and verticals including SaaS, Ecommerce, and Lead Generation
How do you know this will work?
- For 10 years we have been optimizing and improving this CRO process with the fastest growing startups.
- This CRO process has been tested across 4 different agency teams on client accounts with success.
- Over 3 years, we tracked results for all testing across all client accounts and had a 37.7% validated win rate.
- The top leaders in Silicon Valley have paid up to $240,000 to put this CRO process in place in their startups with positive ROI.