Unlock the secrets to successful product launches and sustainable growth strategies in our intensive workshop designed for key executives shaping the future of their companies. Tailored for founders, directors of early-stage startups, product managers, and marketing directors, this course delves deep into the intricacies of bringing innovative products to market and maximizing their potential.
Who's it for?
- Founders and Directors of early-stage startups and Product Managers
- Product Managers and Marketing Directors of large enterprise companies
A step-by-step guide on how to plan and measure the launch of new products and/or new features in a systematic way optimized for performance and adoption.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Sean Ellis
Sean Ellis is the founder of GrowthHackers.com, the number one online community built for growth hackers. Sean coined the term "growth hacker" in 2010, after using it to ignite massive growth for Dropbox, Eventbrite, LogMeIn and Lookout - all with valuations now exceeding $1B. He regularly speaks to startups and Fortune 100s and has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Fast Company, Inc.com, and TechCrunch. Sean is also coauthor of Hacking Growth, published by Crown Business (division of Penguin Random House). Order here: http://amzn.to/2ll80L3
1. Aligning Around a Go-To-Market Plan for Sustainable Growth: Explore the critical elements of creating a comprehensive go-to-market strategy that ensures long-term sustainability. Understand how to align your team, resources, and efforts to drive consistent and scalable growth in the market.
2. Turning Your Product to Fit the Best Market Opportunity: Learn the art of product adaptation to meet the evolving demands of your target audience. Discover techniques to refine your product offerings, ensuring they perfectly align with the most lucrative market opportunities. Understand how to pivot and optimize your product for maximum market appeal.
3. Experimenting to Find Your Initial Growth Engine: Delve into the world of experimentation to identify the most effective growth strategies for your product. Explore innovative methods and tools to experiment with different approaches, enabling you to discover the ideal growth engine for your unique offering. Learn how to adapt and refine your strategies based on real-time feedback and data analysis.
4. Maintaining Momentum at Scale: Master the art of sustaining momentum as your product scales and gains widespread adoption. Explore advanced techniques to keep your product relevant, innovative, and in high demand even in competitive markets. Understand how to leverage your initial successes and customer base to drive continuous growth and maintain market leadership.
We all have heard a lot about experimentation frameworks, growth methodologies, testing structure, data analysis, growth teams foundations but… one of the most important pieces of the puzzle is often underrated: the culture, support, and engagement of directors, c-level, and founders.
Jeff Bezos has often stated throughout his annual shareholder letters: "If you are not stubborn, you'll give up on experiments too soon. And if you are not flexible, you will pound your head against the wall and you won't see a different solution to a problem you are trying to solve".
Or as Mark Zuckerberg has mentioned at Reid Hoffman's podcast: "The strategy at Facebook is to learn as quickly as possible what our community wants us to do - and that requires a culture that encourages people to try things and test things and fail, and it also requires building infrastructure to enable people to do that".
No company can achieve the level of innovation and experimentation required to succeed at building a long-term sustainable product or company or even a feature. It is mandatory that the senior leadership team (C-Level, Directors, Founders, Investors) not only provide the necessary support, but also get involved with it.
After working with hundreds of successful companies, across all industries, in every stage of their journey, Sean Ellis will be guiding us through the process he has implemented to build the required foundation for growth at the upper level of your organization.